MFA and AgChoice were proud to be a part of the 2013 Western Farm Show. We were primary sponsors for the show and showcased our top products and services from feed to seed, including our show's feature soybean, MorSoy Xtra.
This page lists our sponsored events and all 3 MFA booths. For more information on our brands, click the logos at the bottom of the page. To view the sessions, click on the "Click Here" below.
• "Market outlook 2013" by Randy Blach of Cattle Fax. (Not recorded due to inclement weather at the event)
2 pm Friday Feb. 22
Co-sponsored by MFA and Elanco
Wagstaff theater (Link to map)
• NCBA's "Stockmanship & Stewardship" low-stress livestock handling demonstrations by Ron Gill
(CLICK TO VIEW A VIDEO OF THIS SESSION)
10:30 am Saturday, Feb. 23rd,
2 pm Saturday, Feb. 23rd (repeat session)
Scott Pavilion, adjacent to American Royal Complex
• "Are you resistant to weed management" by Dr. Jason Weirich, director of agronomy at MFA Incorporated.
1:30 pm Saturday, Feb. 23
• "Precision Agriculture is here to stay" by Rick Greene, director of MFA Precision Advantage
Rick will cover how precision is filling food demand using technology in a sustainable way. Learn the short and long term benefits of Precision Ag from case studies and producer testimonies.
2:30 pm Saturday, Feb. 23
• "Insect control on livestock and in stored grain" by Central Life Sciences.
2 pm Sunday, Feb. 24
MFA staffed booths
Booth #2301 (Link to map)
MFA livestock equipment booth
Located in the upper exhibition hall
Featuring livestock handling equipment.
Many makes of chutes will be at this booth.
Booth #849 (Link to map)
MFA Precision, Seed & Agronomy
Located in the lower exhibition hall
Featuring Precision Agronomy, MFA and AgChoice professionals and MorSoyX soybeans
Booth #JJ (Link to map)
MFA Feed Booth
Located in the lower central exhibition hall
Featuring MFA Feeds and a large exhibit of Applegate Livestock equipment.
For more information about our products contact your nearest MFA Agri Services, AgChoice or MFA Affiliate.
Here are a few name brands we will be featuring at the show.