"Achieve maximum net return per acre utilizing the most cost effective resources."
The MFA PowerCalf program provides access to the latest technology along with products and services to increase profit for the cow/calf producer. Combining best management practices with detailed records, MFA staff can assist in digitizing, analyzing and benchmarking herd improvement for increased profit. PowerCalf helps producers measure and manage all aspects of their operation, from forage quality to herd genetics, health & nutrition protocols, and reproductive efficiency.
PowerCalf is a menu of products and services producers can choose from to fit their needs, it is not a specific set of requirements or protocols.
PowerCalf is also where the most current best management practices are outlined so that producers can choose the tools they need to deploy the practices they wish to use.
PowerCalf can help:
- Utilize all applicable whole herd best management practices.
- Capture data points necessary for measuring key production activities.
- Digitize, standardize, and manage production data to facilitate decision making.
- Determine and access the genetics most able to improve desired performance and quality.
- Prepare your calf crop for marketing at the point of maximum return.
- Maximize the efficiency, quality, and sustainability of your forage base.
Call toll free 1-888-514-2333 for more information.
Health Track Program Requirements PDF Download
Return to main Beef page
There are currently no Sales listed.
Top of Page