MFA Incorporated knows the agriculture industry from production to finance. You need a lender that knows your business and your needs for capital. MFA Incorporated offers three unique financing options to suit your needs. These options include monthly line of credit, extended input financing and special deals using John Deere Financial. Find the details below that will make your financing easy and convenient.
Monthly line of credit
MFA has a monthly line of credit to finance purchases that will be paid from the statement. This option can be combined with the extended input financing option below to give you extended financing for your inputs.
Click HERE to download a PDF version of the application for the monthly line of credit.
Once you fill out the application, print it, sign it and fax it to 573-876-5422. If you have a scanner or scan app on your smart phone, you may email or scan a copy of the signed document file to email@example.com. Don't forget, ALL forms must be signed.
Extended Input Financing
MFA's AGMO program is designed to make your financing more convenient.
• Purchases may be automatically applied to our extended financing
• No penalty for early repayment
• Interest paid on money used
• Eliminates trips to the bank
• No missed discounts
• No late charges on you Monthly Line of Credit
• Next year's financing needs may be arranged before this year's loan is paid
• Match you loan repayment to your marketing plans and seasonal cashflow
Click HERE to download the fillable and printable PDF application for the extended input financing line of credit. In year's past there were different applications for each different business type. To simplify things, there now is only one application.
Once you fill out the application, print it, sign it and fax it to 573-876-5422. If you have a scanner or scan app on your smart phone, you may email a scan of the signed document file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget, ALL forms must be signed.
John Deere Financial
MFA Incorporated and participating MFA affiliates accept John Deere Financial accounts for purchasing inputs and services. There are also special deals on purchases of specific inputs like seed distributed by MFA Incorporated. Contact your nearby MFA Agri Services. John Deere Financial is one more way MFA helps its customers finance their operations.
For more than 25 years, John Deere Financial has served farmers by providing simple, dependable credit for all types of agricultural products and services.
Whatever you need to get the job done, from daily essentials to larger seasonal purchases, John Deere Financial helps you get it. John Deere Financial gives you additional purchasing power when you need it with payment terms that fit your operation.
Discover the many ways John Deere Financial goes to work for your operation:
· • Consolidates your ag business purchases on one account.
· • Saves you money with competitive interest rates for MFA and manufacture sponsored programs.
· • Improves your cash flow with flexible payment options.
· • Rewards you with exclusive, deferred-payment finance opportunities. APPLY NOW
· • Simplifies account management with user-friendly phone and online capabilities.
· • Keeps you informed with detailed monthly statements and an annual summary of purchases.
· • Gives you dependable purchasing power at more than 7,000 locations nationwide.
Contact your local MFA Agri Services or authorized MFA dealer to learn which discount can work into your farming operation the best. Don't miss your discounts, contact your nearby MFA Agri Services.